ALGI is an American company with more than 24 years experience in the field of social compliance and corporate responsibility. We are accredited by entities like WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX and SA8000, to perform social assessment, certifications and environmental verifications.
ALGI is looking for an Country Administrative Manager with high experience for a full-time position in China.
Objective: Manage the administrative part of the unit, taking in consideration all ALGI internal policies and corporate guidelines.
Purpose of Role: leader of administrative personnel in the country.
- Manage and administrate the business unit and be accountable for continuously respond to the requirements of customers.
- Keep a close relation and direct control of the key customers to maximize the company earning.
- Focus all the actions in preserving the clients or customer satisfaction indicators.
- Responsible for coordinating financial and administrative activities.
- Conduct negotiations and transactions, as well as reviewing and approving contracts arising from these activities in coordination with the top management.
- Coordinate with administrative areas, such as Finance, Human Capital and Commercial to continue improving the services.
- Promote the development of new services as well as new clients.
- Perform market research and measures the strategic plan efficiency.
- Meet regional sales objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Responsible to manage the regional/country customer satisfaction indicator.
- Establish sales objective for the region/country and support the sales objectives.
- Respond to inquiries from customers/schemes in coordination with the Commercial and Operation area.
Current Location: China
If you are interested and eligible please go to Work with us and send us your resume under the message ‘Country Administrative Manager’.