ALGI is an American company with more than 25 years experience in the field of social compliance and corporate responsibility. We are accredited by entities like WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX and SA8000, to perform social assessment and certifications. Besides our comprehensive Social compliance programs we also provide services ranging from training to special investigations covering labor law, human rights, freedom of association and environmental practices to mostly American and European clients.
We are looking for an sales leader for a full-time position in Shenzhen – China.
- Update and maintain network, display and control the local commercial area.
- Investigate markets aimed at developing the company’s sales growth.
- Implement plans and strategies for quickly developing sales territory.
- Visit customers to establish initial contact.
- Manage the after-sales service, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate audit dates and audit fees with customers and facilities;
- Prepare proposals to customers;
- Able to create strong sales that generate steady income to the company.
- Meet customer procedures related to the contracted services.
- Promote the services offered by the company, observing the technical specifications and business strategies.
- Telephone calls or email communication.
- Prepare budgets and proposals for addressing services required by email and/or telephone.
- Create, maintain, and provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and funnel information.
- Articulate the value proposition of the service to convert prospects.
- Close new business and foster existing customer relationships.
- Attend trade shows and conferences to meet with prospective client’s needs.
- Active Listening
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional Aggressiveness: Expressed attitude to achieve, driven
Current Location: China – Shenzhen
If you are interested and eligible please go to Work with us and send us your resume under the message “Sales Leader”.