ALGI is an American company with more than 24 years experience in the field of social compliance and corporate responsibility. We are accredited by entities like WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX and SA8000, to perform social assessment and certifications. Besides our comprehensive Social compliance programs we also provide services ranging from training to special investigations covering labor law, human rights, freedom of association and environmental practices to mostly American and European clients.
ALGI is looking for a talented and motivated Audit Manager:
– Responsible for acknowledging and managing the audit request placed by a client/prospect client via email@example.com , or client’s platform/email, for ALGI International.
– Manage international auditor’s centralized schedule.
– Coordinate activities with CCM Manager and Account Managers.
– Willing to learn updates on technical requirements, in a ever changing and fast evolving environment.
– Take care of the administrative package, and one ready create the Audit ID.
– Responsible for the Audit Cycle of the coc/country scope assignment.
– Responsible for tracking the audit cycle and ensures auditing processes throughout the audit cycle and alignment with the best practices, in the light of the KPIs.
– Guarantees consistent, proper and timely handling of audits across entire audit cycle;
– Ready to respond any client or auditor request on time (or at a maximum of 24 hr).
– Responsible for the correct display of the audit profile, including audit package (audit Review).
– Delivers audit report on time to the customer
– Make sure post audit verification are created and well managed (when applicable)
– Sends the audit plan to the client.
– Request/ communicate to the client that a client satisfaction survey will be sent to their emails.
Education: University degree in business, or related field.
Knowledge: Office user, customer service, high level of written and spoken English and local language
If you are interested and eligible please go to work with us and send us your resume under the message ‘Audit Manager’.