ALGI is an American company with more than 24 years experience in the field of social compliance and corporate responsibility. We are accredited by entities like WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX and SA8000, to perform social assessment, certifications and environmental verifications.
We are looking for an social compliance auditor with high experience on environmental audits for a full-time position in China.
- University degree in environmental or life science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of conducting social compliance audits
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of conducting environmental audit in following areas: Chemicals Management, Energy and environmental management systems.
- Good level of written English and fluent in Chinese. (Taiwanese as second language would be appreciated)
- Good computer skills
- Show high ethical standards, strong communication and presentation skills as well as ability to work independently and willing to travel up to 2/3 a month
Current Location: China
If you are interested and eligible please go to Work with us and send us your resume under the message ‘Environmental Auditor’.