September 5 , 2018
ALGI is an American company with more than 24 years experience in the field of social compliance and corporate responsibility. We are accredited by entities like WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX and SA8000, to perform social assessment and certifications. Besides our comprehensive Social compliance programs we also provide services ranging from training to special investigations covering labor law, human rights, freedom of association and environmental practices to mostly American and European clients.
ALGI is looking for a talented and motivated Country Administrative Manager for a our Shanghai office!
– Manage and administrate the business unit and be accountable for continuously respond to the
requirements of customers.
– Keep a close relation and direct control of the key customers to maximize the company earning.
– Focus all the actions in preserving the clients or customer satisfaction indicators.
– Responsible for coordinating financial and administrative activities.
– Conduct negotiations and transactions, as well as reviewing and approving contracts arising from
these activities in coordination with the top management.
– Coordinate with administrative areas, such as Finance, Human Capital and Commercial to continue
improving the services.
– Promote the development of new services as well as new clients.
– Perform market research and measures the strategic plan efficiency.
– Meet regional sales objectives by forecasting requirements.
– Responsible to manage the regional/country customer satisfaction indicator.
– Establish sales objective for the region/country and support the sales objectives.
– Respond to inquiries from customers/schemes in coordination with the Commercial and Operation area.
– Contribute to the company’s business development.
– Coordinate with all regions and managers within the company regarding human capital issues or
– Performs the recruitment and selection of administrative personnel in coordination with Human
Maximize the regional/business unit earning
Maintain high administrative standard of ALGI services
Improve ALGI employees’ productivity
– High ethical values
– Interpersonal and communication skills
– Complex Problem-solving
– Excellent leadership skills
– Management experience and the ability to motivate employees
– Strong business-development skills
– Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education: University degree or master degree in business administration, economics, engineering or subject related to company industry Must have Knowledge on: Commercial, auditing industry, English proficiency and Mandarin Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position
Current Location: China Shanghai
If you are interested and eligible please go to work with us and send us your resume under the message ‘Country Administrative Manager for China’.