Amfori is the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade. Their vision is of a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone.
- Only qualified and authorized auditors shall conduct amfori BSCI audits
- All amfori BSCI audits shall be requested and administrated via the BSCI Platform
- Amfori BSCI audit can be conducted only in facilities that are registered on the BSCI platform and who have a member taken over the responsibility for the factory (RSP holder)
amfori BSCI Performance areas:
1.Social management system and cascade effect
2.Workers involvement and protection
3.Freedom of association and collective bargaining
6. Working hours
7. Occupational health & safety
8. No child labor
9. Special protection for young workers
10. No precarious employment
11. No bonded labor
12. Protection of the environment
13. Ethical business behavior
How long is a BSCI audit valid?
The audit cycle lasts two years with a follow-up audit prior to the completion of 12 month from the initial audit date.
Benefits of having an amfori audit:
- Improve the social performance of your supply chain
- Have a clear and consistent approach that highlights best practices
- Improve your resilience to industry and market changes
- Improve your businesses’ reputation by meeting the expectations of your customers and stakeholders