As an accredited organization, ALGI maintains and makes publicly available the following information:
- Audit process, types of management systems and geographical areas in which our operations take place.
- Description of the process for granting, refusing, maintaining, renewing, suspending, restoring or withdrawing certification or expanding or reducing the scope of certification.
- The use of the certification body’s name and certification mark or logo
- Procedure for the management of complaints and appeals.
- ALGI’s impartiality statement
ALGI will provide, upon request, the means to confirm the validity of a given certification. In exceptional cases, based on request by a client with acceptable reasons, or for security reasons, access to certain information may be limited.
Upon request, ALGI will provide a directory of valid certifications showing the name, relevant normative document, scope and geographical location for each certified client as well as information about certifications granted, suspended or withdrawn.
For a list of SA8000 Certified Facilities please visit SAAS website.