Security in supply chains has become an important topic for major brands and retailers sourcing goods globally. A number of security initiatives and standards were created to protect supply chains from being misused for illegal and unethical purposes (terrorism, smuggling, sabotage, steeling of intellectual property, etc.). ALGI Supply Chain Security Program was developed as an effective tool to evaluate security risks at production facilities and identify improvement opportunities and it is based on recognized international standards.
In-house developed methodology based on C-TPAT criteria
- Security Management System
- Physical Security
- Access Control
- Procedural Security
- Personnel Security
- Information Security
- Container and Trailer Security
- Security Awareness
Comprehensive and intelligent assessment tool providing clear, structured and quantified results.
How long is valid?
Validation 2 to 12 months after company receive certification.
Benefits of having a Security Assessment:
- Highly experienced auditors that undergo continuous training and learning.
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Impartiality are our core business values.
- Real time operations follow up via our ALGI Management System Software.